“I was linked to Ogur Health Centre through the Papas champion. Being HIV/AIDS Positive, I was afraid I would not be able to look after my children very well if I continued having more children, my wife too didn’t make enough money by then. Because we wanted our children to get better education than we had, I decided to have the procedure done .This would give me a chance to concentrate on the children we have now". He was grateful for the support given by Extended Hands Uganda’s CSF funded Project towards this accomplishment.
For Our Children
Forty year old Odur Castro lives in Ocokcan village, Orit Parish, Ogur Sub - county in Lira District. He is a father to 7 children and he recently decided with his wife’s support to have vasectomy procedure done. When asked on how he arrived at the decision to have the procedure done, he said;
Latest from Super User
- Bosco’s Story: From the Throes of Death to hope for Caring of Others in Ogur
- Living in a discordant couple relationship is not the end of life
- A total of 88 clients had received risk reduction counseling.
- A cumulative total of 7,463 clients received minimum package for positive health dignity.
- EHU supported HIV counseling and testing to every TB patient identified