Founded in 2012, Extended Hands-Uganda is an indigenous nonprofit health and social development organization. A local NGO fully registered, under the nongovernmental organization act, CAP. 113 registration No.9370. The organization seeks to address current existing health and development gaps within communities by strengthening them to address their health and development challenges and creating an environment of trust among the stake holders.
“A community empowered, transformed, living productive and healthy lives”
To provide high quality maternal and child health care, social and livelihood Services to the vulnerable communities
To transform communities to live a healthy and holistic life, through provision of an integrated health and social model in development
Strategic Intervention Areas
- Maternal nutrition and child health
- HIV/AIDS, TB, Malaria
- Economic and sustainable livelihoods
- Mental health
- Environmental sustainability
- Prevention and control of communicable and non communicable diseases.
- Epidemic and disaster response.
- Infrastructure and system strengthening.
- Institutional Training through outreach and missions.